Simple ways to Yoga in Home
How Yoga at Home Helps Beginners?:
Yoga Tips in Home Daily yoga practice at home can help you stay healthy, more productive, calm and happy all day. In addition, these benefits are not just for you to enjoy. Doing these practices at home will not only keep you happy but your family members will also be able to feel positive energy and happiness around. Plus, you have the chance to practice them in the comfort of your home, at any time.
Once you have learned the yoga techniques correctly from a Sri Sri Yoga teacher, and are comfortable, you can start practicing them on your own. Here are some tips to keep in mind as you prepare for a fun yoga practice at home. Soon, your family might also want to learn and participate!
Tips for practicing Yoga Tips in Home.
1: Choosing a suitable time:
- Practicing yoga in the morning is generally considered the best as it maintains high energy levels during the day.
- Yet, if this does not happen, do not let this be an excuse to skip your practice.
- You can choose a time interval that seems the most convenient.
- It could be late in the morning, before lunch, or in the evening.Yoga Tips in Home
- Yoga at these times can also be a good way to refresh the mind and relax the stress gathered during the day.
2: Choose a comfortable place:
- It would be best to have a small private room in your home for daily yoga practice.
- Over time, your practices will create positive vibrations in the room, bringing healing, strength and comfort to you and others at home.
- However, in the event that it is not possible, you can choose a quiet space anywhere at home which is large enough to deploy your yoga mat and where you know you will not be disturbed for a certain time.
- All you need to make sure is that your yoga space is clean, well ventilated and away from furniture or sharp objects (find out more about a yogis home).Yoga Tips in Home
3: Practice on a relatively empty stomach:
- Yoga postures are always best practiced on a light or empty stomach.
- You can practice yoga poses and meditate about 2-3 hours after your meal.Yoga Tips in Home
4: Keep Your Yoga Simple Wear:
- Go for loose and comfortable clothes – you would not want tight body-hugging outfits coming in the way of doing wide stretches! Also, keep aside all the excessive jewelry you wear and avoid heavy makeup.Yoga Tips in Home
5: Warm up before doing intense yoga postures:
- This is an absolute must, otherwise you may tire your muscles.
- Start by reheating your body and doing some body stretching to bring flexibility, before moving on to more intense postures of yoga.Yoga Tips in Home
6: It is your own body; Be gentle with it:
- Respect your body and do yoga poses gently with a smile.
- Doing them faster and faster or going beyond what your body can take will not give faster results.
- This will only make the practice more difficult and painful.Yoga Tips in Home
7: Yoga Tips in Home Be consistent:
- It is very important to be regular with your yoga practice – make a part of your daily schedule (as mentioned above, find an interval of time where you can comfortably fit yoga) and then it would be easier to make a habit .
- Krishan Verma, Sri Sri Yoga Principal Professor, says: “Twenty minutes of daily yoga practice are more likely to present positive results earlier than two hours of casual practice.Yoga Tips in Home
8: Doing yoga time as “family fun time”:
- When you practice alone, it can become boring after a while or you can just become lazy.
- Try to do it with family or friends and see the difference! Practicing yoga at home can be a great way for a family reunion.Yoga Tips in Home
- Discover how you can enrich your family time with yoga.
9: Include a variety of yoga techniques:
- Practice a variety of yoga poses and breathing techniques, or if you are cracked for time, you can set a set of practices to do every day and then treat your body with the complete set on a Sunday! Also, make sure to end your yoga practice poses with Yoga Nidra.
- Do not forget that practicing yoga does not only include yoga postures. Our home yoga sessions should also give way to other techniques such as pranayama (breathing exercises), meditation, and Sudarshan Kriya (if you have made the happiness program).Relax always,Yoga Tips in Home
10. practice Savasana after a practice:
- It is really very important to give your body time to relax after a yoga practice.
- The nervous system needs time to assimilate the soothing benefits it has gained during practice.
- You may otherwise feel unnecessarily wired after a yoga practice, especially after an intense yoga practice.
11. Practice yoga regularly:
- Even once a week is regular and beneficial! Three times a week is great, everyday is great too.
- What works for you? If it is very important for you to achieve all the goals, then it is much better to set a goal to practice three times a week, be able to do it and feel proud of yourself, than settle A goal to practice each day and feel shitty if you practice only three times a week.
- A feeling of failure only makes you skip the practices even more. So be honest, set realistic goals and do what you can. A 10 minute practice of yoga is always a practice and certainly count.Yoga Tips in Home.
12.Create a comfortable place for your yoga practice:
- If you have an extra piece that you can devote to your yoga, great! Having your yoga mat rolled out and all the time is definitely inviting.
Most of us will have to be more flexible and create a space when we want to practice.
- Try to find a place where it is peaceful and quie Most of us will have to be more flexible and create a space when we want to practice.
- Try to find a place where it is peaceful and quiet, with as much space around you as possible. A piece of empty wall can be handy as well as the wall is a great prop.
- If you wish it can be nice and even useful to create some atmosphere with a candle or stick of incense.
Things like candles and incense are just extras, and in no way necessary to practice yoga.
- You can be anywhere as long as you have enough space around you so you do not hit tables, chairs, etc. I practiced in the living room with my husband present, taking his breakfast and reading his newspaper then. Not ideal, but I always got my practice, which is the most important message of this article.
So be creative and get on your carpet no matter what! Create the best possible space and enjoy your practice.Yoga Tips in Home.