Simple Remedies to Get Hair Care Tips:
Simple Hair Care Tips To condition or not condition, oil or not in oil – when it comes to your hair, you will find all sorts of advice. Mothers’ will tell you to “oil your hair” while your hairdresser will recommend the new thing IT “hair spa, Moroccan oil, strengthening not to rebonding and all.” Before choosing your treatment choice, here are a few things you need to know. The first step in hair care is your diet and the two most important things in your diet are iron and protein. Ciliate cells are the fastest growing cells in the body but they are also the first to be affected you do not eat well or suffer from deficiencies because they are not necessary for survival. Try to include iron-rich foods like leafy vegetables, fish, pumpkin seeds, beans, chickpeas, soybeans and grains in your diet. Doctors suggest that you consume about 12 mg of iron per day. You also need proteins because this is what strengthens your hair. Include whole proteins that are also rich in amino acids: like cheese, milk, soy, lentils, peas, quinoa and yogurt
How to Keep Your Hair Healthy: Some Basic Tips:
- It is normal to lose 100 to 150 strands of hair per day, so do not panic when you see a small group crawling through your tiled floor.Simple Hair Care Tips
- Paint the wet hair with extreme care as they are fragile and prone to breaking. Take a wide toothed comb and run it from the roots to the ends of your hair as gently as possible.
3. Cut your hair every few weeks to get rid of those brown and raw tips. Cut about 1 / 4th an inch of your hair every 6 to 8 weeks to prevent split ends from growing again.
4.Do not wash your hair every day and whenever you do, apply a conditioner on the ends. Try using the same brand of shampoo and conditioner.
5.Rinse the conditioner out of cold water as it is good for strength and shine.Simple Hair Care Tips
- 6.Unlike labels on the back of our food products, the labels on the back of our shampoos are mostly left unread.In recent years, much emphasis has been placed on sulphate in shampoos. What are sulphates? They are the reason for your lathers shampoo the way it does. They clean your scalp and hair, coming out of the dirt from it. But some researchers also suggest that they remove your hair from essential oils. They are also the reason why your eye stings when shampoo flows on the side of your face. If you feel any kind of irritation on the scalp or find your hair dry out over time then try to buy a shampoo that is sulfate-free.
- 7.If you have dry hair, then it is best to avoid coloring. However, if you can not resist this beautiful shadow of brown, especially under the winter sun, then follow this shared advice tricks on the Free People blog. Use lemon, chamomile tea or honey as they work like great hair scouts. You can add lemon juice to the water and spray it on your hair when you leave. You can rinse your hair with chamomile tea brewed after you wash them with shampoo or add honey to the water you use to wash your hair.Simple Hair Care Tips
Simple Hair Care Tips Deep conditioning:
Even if you condition your hair after every wash, nothing works as well as deep conditioning. From time to time, wash your hair with shampoo, wring out the water and wipe it off. Then take generous amounts of conditioner and apply it directly to the root of your hair. Use a wide toothed comb and run it through your hair to make sure the air conditioner reaches everywhere. Now, pull them up and clip them together. Leave the conditioner in for anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour. Pull them down, rinse thoroughly and enjoy silky smooth hair Simple Hair Care Tips
Keep Away the Heat:
Heat If you are going out and want beautiful curls or perfect waves, then there are a few ways you can get those without taking the help of a hair dryer, straightener or curler.how-to-maintain-healthy-hair-the-hacks-youve-been-missing-out-on-3If you
have to use your iron or curler then buy a serum of your choice or if you have some time on your hands, make one at home.Simple Hair Care Tips
1. Take almond oil, coconut oil, 250 ml of water and a small empty bottle. Pour 200 ml of water into the bottle and add 2-3 drops of coconut and 4-5 of almond oil. Add two really tiny drops of conditioner. Do not use too much product as it foams. You can add lavender or odorous oil if you wish. Add remaining water and shake well. Allow the foam to settle and is ready for use.
2. It’s all about butter with this one. Take 4 ounces of shea butter, 4 ounces of cocoa butter and 20 drops of essential oil of your choice. Heat the butter until it is all liquid and allow to cool. Add the essential oil to an empty sterilized jar and pour the butter. Allow the jar to cool until the butter is solid.Simple Hair Care Tips
Homemade hair masks:
- Oil, Curd and Mustard Oil – If you have hay-like dry hair, here is the answer to all your problems. Eggs are rich in vitamin A, B12, D and E, fatty acids and proteins. Protein helps to strengthen the roots, fatty acids make it a natural hair conditioner and B12 helps to add volume
- Avocado and peppermint oil (as suggested by hellonatural.co) – Also called pear butter, avocados are creamy, rich and the only fruit combines meat protein, butterfat, vitamins and minerals. Green vegetables and a hazelnut flavor. Mash some avocado, add one or two drops of peppermint oil and apply this mask on your hair. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash it off.olive oil, coconut oil and egg – Suggested by Bella Fitness blog, this one is the ultimate mask for rapid hair growth. Heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, let cool, add one or two eggs and two tablespoons of olive oil and apply.Simple Hair Care Tips
Oil is the answer:
A conditioner could do wonders for your hair, but the oil gives it some minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids that not only strengthen your roots but also boost the overall health of your hair. Coconut oil comes the most recommended by hair experts and mothers! It can protect your hair from sun damage, dandruff and eliminates the accumulation of hair follicle sebum accelerating hair growth. You can also boil a few curry leaves in coconut oil, strain the oil and apply. You can also use Chinese hibiscus flowers instead of curry leaves. If you suffer from a hair loss then olive oil would be a better bet. You can combine it with a host of other ingredients. Here are our best results:
- Olive oil with honey and cinnamon powder (as suggested by the American Athletic Institute) – Massage this paste into your scalp, leave for 15 minutes and wash.
- LOC method – Suggested by Nicole Charnel on Charnels world.com, this one is a real winner. It is a three part method: leave in, oil and cream. First, you use water, then use a light oil like coconut, olive or almond. Follow this with shea butter or any creamy conditioner of your choice. Leave it for a while and wash it thoroughly.